YC Hertfordshire launches new Portfolio of Services for Education
03 March 2017
Enhancing employability, encouraging young people to explore a variety of career options and building resilience are just some of the ways YC Hertfordshire provides support through its portfolio of services to schools and colleges.
Already working in over 100 Hertfordshire learning and community settings, the YC Hertfordshire offer for 2017-18 includes:
- Independent and impartial careers guidance for each key stage
- Work related learning including work experience
- Preventative programmes that directly support the PSHE curriculum
- Opportunities for personal and social development
- An innovative programme for Primary Schools
- Outdoor Education and Learning Outside the Classroom
YC Hertfordshire services comply with the matrix quality standard and benefit from rigorous quality assurance processes ensuring that students receive excellent support. Recent survey results of young people demonstrate the value of using YC Hertfordshire in preparing young people for their futures:
- 99% felt clearer about the action they needed to take to achieve their goals
- 95% said they would recommend a discussion with an adviser to a friend
- 97% said they were more positive and determined to succeed
- 97% felt more confident, had improved self-esteem and sense of identity
Find out more about the services we offer.