Preventative Youth Work Programmes
To address specific issues affecting and concerning young people throughout Hertfordshire.
YC Hertfordshire offers a range of group-work programmes for delivery in children’s services settings, schools, colleges and youth work projects to address concerns and issues that evidences indicates are priorities for young people, professionals and parents /carers.
- Child Sexual Exploitation – Healthy Relationships Programme (available now)
- Skills for Young Parents – Plus One Programme (available now)
- Royal Society of Public Health – Youth Health Champions (available now)
- Achieving Good Mental Health - Emotional Wellbeing Programme (available spring 2017)
- Preparing for successful transition – Independent Living Skills Programme (available spring 2017)