What is a One Stop Shop?
A 'Youth Connexions One Stop Shop' is a venue where local partners come together to deliver a wide range of services for young people. These services include the provision of information, advice, guidance and support on education, work, training and volunteering, advice on drugs, finance, health including sexual health, housing and much more.Youth Connexions Hertfordshire have One Stop Shops in the following locations:
Youth Connexions Centres offer a less extensive service than the One Stop Shops, and may be located in venues such as job centres, schools and colleges. Young people are offered information, advice and guidance on learning, jobs, health and personal development opportunities. Scheduled 'drop-in' facilities are also available at Youth Connexions Centres.
Centres are located in the towns listed below. Click here to view opening times, addresses and contact details of all Centres and One Stop Shops.
- Bishop's Stortford See more details and view on map
- Hertford, town centre See more details and view on map
- Hertford, near Sele School See more details and view on map
- Hitchin See more details and view on map
- Letchworth See more details and view on map
- Royston See more details and view on map
- St Albans See more details and view on map
- Ware See more details and view on map
- Welwyn Garden City See more details and view on map
Email advice service for young people
This service is accessed online and allows young people to
ask a Personal Adviser for advice and information. Please see the 'need advice' button on the bottom left of the home page of the county's youth website channelmogo.
Out of hours information and advice about careers, skills and training is available from the National Careers Service