Hatfield One Stop Shop
In Youth Connexions One Stop Shops young people can get information, advice, guidance and support on education, work, training and volunteering, advice on drugs, finance, health including sexual health, housing and much more.
The Youth Connexions Hatfield One Stop Shop is located at:
Breaks Manor Youth Centre
Link Drive, Hatfield
Tel: 01707 266223 (24 hour answerphone)
Fax: 01707 256918
Mondays: 10:30 - 4:30pm
Tuesdays: 10:30 - 4:30pm
Wednesdays: 10:30 - 4:30pm
Thursdays: 10:30 - 6:00pm
Fridays: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Youth Connexions personal advisers are on duty:
1:30 - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 1:30pm - 4pm on Friday.
- Advice, guidance and information on careers, training, jobs, courses and apprenticeships
- Housing advice worker available on Wednesdays from 1.30pm to 4.00pm
- Information about volunteering opportunities
- Health services: quit smoking support, pregnancy testing, 'C-Card' condom distribution scheme, and chlamydia testing
- Health & Safety Certificate training
- Drugs Awareness Certificate training
- Counselling service (by appointment)
- Brief Therapy - for when your life is 'stuck' (by appointment)
The Hatfield One Stop Shop has been awarded the 'You're Welcome' quality mark for young people's health services. This means you will be welcomed into a friendly atmosphere, offering a confidential and expert service.
Out of hours information and advice about careers, skills and training is available from the National Careers Service